Sunday, April 15, 2007

T shirt sizes and payment

*EDITED to say:
*Updated list as at 9.49am 16/april.

Remember Alvin mentioned about printing the extra tees for the embassy personnel? Well we need 5 more t-shirts for them, are you guys okay with chipping in for these extra 5? :)

5 * 21 / 14 = $7.50 extra

please let me know if cannot :) we 'll try to figure something out.

Hi guys, its me again. (Fam)

yueyun has sent the design in and it will be embroidered on a purple polo tee. It will be $ 21

the sizings are 36 (XS),38(S),40(M),42(L)

please check the list ( just below, and message me either by mobile or email if i recorded wrongly)

Oh yes, i will be paying first. hehe :) You can pay me cash or transfer to my account ( will message you my acc later)

Lee Thiam Siew, Alvin (40)
Lee Zhihan [40]
Yeo Zhi Qi [36]
Chen Yu Yang, Eric [42]
Lim Jin Yi [42]
Fam Mei Ling [40]
Lee Li Neng [38]
Lee Yue Yun [38]
Then Hui Wen, Brenda [38]
Tan Chin Guan [42]
Sng Li Kwok [40]
Toh Tiong Han [42]
Kouk Mei Ling [36]
Lee Swee Kee, Jessie [40]
Ng Hui Sin [38]

if i make an error here, do let me know :)

No comments: