Saturday, May 19, 2007

sabaidee

I typed mettaheartiii.blogspot.com tentatively, hoping that there's an entry from another someone still stuck in Laos, trying to adjust back to the life where roads are smooth, where handphones have connection, where e-mails, SMSes all come to life. But it's difficult to constantly remind yourself now that TIS! I still have one foot in Laos, jokes about people's age: ), and song tunes lingering on. I guess what I want to say is that it has been a wonderful trip, I don't want to describe what I miss because surely words will not suffice.

Anyway, have a good rest all, we'll meet up soon!

Love, zhiqi

p.s. WEH back to u, fam!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I guess there is always this problem adjusting back to life in Singapore after a memorable YEP. TIS for sure!